The Resource Starvation Lake : a mystery
- Starvation Lake : a mystery
- Title remainder
- a mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Bryan Gruley
- In the dead of a Michigan winter, pieces of a snowmobile wash up near the crumbling, small town of Starvation Lake -- the same snowmobile that went down with Starvation's legendary hockey coach years earlier. But everybody knows Coach Blackburn's accident happened five miles away on a different lake. As rumors buzz about mysterious underground tunnels, the evidence from the snowmobile says one thing: murder. Gus Carpenter, editor of the local newspaper, has recently returned to Starvation after a failed attempt to make it big at the Detroit Times. In his youth, Gus was the goalie who let a state championship get away, crushing Coach's dreams and earning the town's enmity. Now he's investigating the murder of his former coach. But even more unsettling to Gus are the holes in the town's past and the gnawing suspicion that those holes may conceal some dark and disturbing secrets secrets that some of the people closest to him may have killed to keep.--Publisher description (http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0904/2008016512-d.html)
- Anthony Award for Best Paperback Original, 2010.
- Library Journal Best Books, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- S73 2009
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Starvation Lake mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Starvation Lake : a mystery
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Starvation Lake : a mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.ptn.lib.tx.us/resource/oR9R6gg1qc0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.ptn.lib.tx.us/resource/oR9R6gg1qc0/">Starvation Lake : a mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.ptn.lib.tx.us/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.ptn.lib.tx.us/">Effie and Wilton Hebert Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Effie and Wilton Hebert Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...